- Bamboo Kendama / Cup and Ball
Bamboo Kendama / Cup and Ball
- This ancient Japanese game of skill involves tossing a small wooden ball and catching it in one of the kendama's shallow cups.
- The kendama's authentic bamboo construction is both lightweight and very durable.
- A string tether anchors the kendama's wooden ball to the handle for safety.
- At 7 inches long, the kendama is designed with small hands in mind.
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active.
- Toss and catch skill game